Service that IPA FPE supplies can be divided into three categories
- Discussions Between the members discussions are possible in an independent virtual world about new and existing methods, techniques and instruments. Groups, such as the 'Forensic Quality Circles', 'Circles for related Professionals' and 'General Questions Circle' in which professionalism, quality, functionality en relevance will be part of those discussions. Where matters such as working conditions, testing and the use of techniques by assisting each-other in finding solutions will lead to higher professionalism.
- Library Bibliotheek The dynamic “Forensic On-line Library” provides the members with the latest up-to-date knowledge and information. Important for maintaining a FE’s professionalism.
- Promoting of forensic knowledge The promoting of knowledge by participants has not only been made possible, it is their responsibility doing so as they made clear in ordering their STE status by IC4You2. This type of participation contribute to the increase knowledge.
- Register of FE's FE’s had been registered by IC4You2 spontaneously. This data only shall be used as summary for possibilities, expertise, experience and location of the FE’s in order to be able to deploy them.
- Register van Forensic Services Forensic Services are at IC4You2, so FE can find Forensic laboratories if they are register then it will mentioning the validity of accreditation of recognised areas of expertise. This register offers Police, Judges, public prosecutor's offices an up-date view which laboratories have accreditation for what area's of expertise and where those are located.
- Working on shared responsibility Participants of IPA FPE recognise that their prequires a shared responsibility, it is something that does not stand alone. Consequently, we jointly started by searching for each other and determine what is important and where priorities lie.
This service had been made possible by IC4You2, in order to have IPA FPE grown and stimulate her participants in ’professionalism. This is how members will repair the shortness of forensic knowledge, both for themselves as the statutory organisations.*Click here For more info about STE, see content Consultancy in Professional Expertise
*Click here For more info about STE, see content Consultancy in Professional Expertise