Independent Professional Association of Forensic Police Experts (IPA FPE)
This Policy only covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained through the IPA FPE websites (collectively, our “Website”) and in connection with the use of our services (the “Services”), as well as expert services, including professional services, training and certification (the “Expert Services”) that we provide. In this Policy, the Service and the Expert Services are collectively referred to as the “Service.”
For the purposes of this Policy: “Visitor” means a visitor of the Website.
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Visitors. Information you provide to us
- When filling out forms on our Website we collect personal information, including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address and telephone number.
- When you post material to our Website, participate in bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs, comment threads, forums or other interactive features of our Website, register, or request further information or services from us.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- When you contact us.
- When you complete our surveys.
- Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website.
Information from third parties IPA FPE may collect and use information we receive from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. Information we collect as you navigate through the Website As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details about your visits to our Website.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that we collect about Visitors for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our Website.
- To improve our Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behaviour, such as the pages you visited over time.
If you ask us to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with such services. Visitors may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by IPA FPE.
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of IPA FPE or others.
We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through the Website with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Public Forums and Blogs
International Transfer of Data
IPA FPE may store and process any information collected in connection with the Website in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using our Website, you consent to the collection, storage, transfer and processing of information outside of your country of residence, including in the Netherlands.
How We Obtain Information
As described below, we collect several types of information from about our Participants, including:
- General information, possibly including a Participant’s organisation name and address, credit card information, and the Participant’s representative’s contact information (“General Information”) for billing and contracting purposes.
- Information and correspondence you submit to us in connection with Expert Services or other requests related to our Service.
We may use Participant Data to provide the Service, including updating and maintaining the Subscription Service and providing Support and Expert Services. Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary in this Policy, we will not use, disclose, review, share, distribute, transfer or reference any Participant Data except as permitted in the Participant Agreement or as required by law.
Third Party Websites and Applications
This Website may link to websites that are not owned or controlled by IPA FPE. As such, this Policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
IPA FPE reserves the right to update or change this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of the Website or Service is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Policy and as such, we ask that you review the Policy periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices of if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact, contact us at email@example.com All other feedback, comment, requests for registrations and other services relating to the website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org