1. Services to Forensic Experts
⇒ Access at the Forensic Discussions Platform
⇒ Access at the Forensic On-line Library
⇒ Access on all kind of Qualified and Registered Forensic Services/ Products etc.
⇒ The Ability to request a FE ID at IC4you2The Participants / customer(s) (Police, Judges, Prosecution) can have a overview by this register about the state of accreditation, expertise, experience a participant has. Also participants the location. Working on shared responsibility:
IPA FPE participants recognise that their membership requires a shared responsibility, something that thus does not stand on itself alone. In finding each other here as professionals with a mission here, in fine-tuning each other in professionalism in putting professionalism above personal issues, we consider that important and the way to serve the society.These services have been made possible by IC4You2, enabling IPA FPE to focus on their participants and encourage professionalism with the ability to restore the balance to the lack of forensic knowledge in the public sector.
- ⇒ Do you know sure if you have all knowledge as FE?
- ⇒ Do you receive everything what is necessary in order to carry out your profession?
- ⇒ How does your environment response on your needs? (leaders and managers)?
- ⇒ Do you get sufficient responses on what you need (techniques, equipment, information, education)?
- ⇒ Do you have access on the latest professional skill information of most recent development on methods and/or techniques?
- ⇒ Do you have work place with the necessary space which qualified to your profession?
- ⇒ Can you freely share your professional information? (It’s not about case information)
- ⇒ Can you discuss with people of the same level and/or higher?
- ⇒ Can you communicate with experts from the National Forensic Institutes?
|Forensic Experts are under pressure:
||Experience Exchange between and about: