How become participant …
The membership is available for people who work with the police, National Forensic Institutes and those who have a role in law enforcement with a function that directly or indirectly relates to the forensic investigation. The services of IPA FPE is open Forensic Experts (FE) and Special Assigned Enforcers (SAE). FE and SAE are passionate people with their knowledge and experience, endeavour to uncover the truth, a crucial input determines the next step.
How and what we mean by FE’s or SAE’s
It is therefore important to understand first who falls under the heading of FE and SAE make use of method, protocols and / or standards, Tools, Equipment and soft-/hardware scientifically proven, by.
FE are for example,
- He / she is employed and entrusted with finding the truth in line of forensic police investigation;
- He / she works as FE / or Scientist at the police or a nationally recognised forensic institute;
- He / she combines, knowledge, experience in forensic research methods and personal instincts;
- He / she works only with validated processes and equipment**.
SAE profession from-out different public organisations, see the separate page on the website.
* FE’s and SAE’s need to work effectively in their profession, quickly verifying of the status of future participants is IPA FPE’s chain of professionals important. If there is no direct relationship within the home organisation of the participants, the applicant self must make it possible for doing such a reliability check.
** Technical equipment and certain software programs is included.
Two types of participants
If you as FE or SAE want to participate at IPA FPE, you should know their are two ways to participate, namely: as an active participant or being a passive participant. Both will give more or less rights, challenges and / or obligations.
An FE or SAE can contribute to the preservation of forensic practical knowledge, professional exchange with other FEs. In addition, it may form part of the development- and validation groups for new investigation methods.
People can be participants who are not FE or SAE … ..
Which people can also become participants Info about this click here.
For all categories you only become participant on invitation .
Every call must be verifiable within the network, because control of the personal identification and status is not otherwise possible.